
Yesterday we took the kids to Portrait Innovations in the Riverwoods mall for pictures. It went better than I thought, Corby came with me so that is probably why things ran more smoothly than when I take the monsters by myself. Bergen was all smiles, so were Cade and Andelin, but their smiles were of the more fake variety. Here are a few highlights.

My Pretty Girls!

He is getting to old!



Check out her triceps

7 comments:
They're darling! And soooo grown up! Where does the time go? I'm glad you had help getting pictures--I know how difficult pictures can be!
Oh those pictures are so cute! You got some really good ones of Bergan. It looks like she was cooperating pretty good. I love the one of them all in white. DAR- flipping-LING! And Cade is just such a handsome little man. They are all so cute! I just want to squish em!
Those are the cutest pics! I would love one when you get them! I miss you all! I feel like I haven't seen you all for so long! After this week, I need to come visit!
I can't believe how grown up Cade looks! And little Andelin is such a pretty little thing! I think Bergen reminds me of some of Angela's baby pictures! Cute big eyes!
Corby, I know you are so proud of those plaid shorts. I am positive i will see the two of you in matching ones sometime soon.
So STINKIN' Cute. I love the one of Bergen that aren't on here too. Her hair looked to cute all in curls . And Cade and Andelin look so cute too I can't believe how much andelin is sounding like cade to me these days they are getting so growm up!!
Darling pictures! and,...Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment