Monday, March 24, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, WE ARE EXPECTING!!



Yes! This does mean that the Baldwins are expecting!
Indeed this does make 4. Corby out!

14 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

LouandAngela said...

YIPEE!! I'm so excited to see another darling Baldwin baby! So. . .what's the scoop? You know, the expected due date, how Carolynn is doing, etc.

nicole said...

I'm so excited! I am loving all the baby making us Latimers are doing.... And I am so excited to see the fourth darling baldwin babe. Congrats!

Merm said...

You are preggers! YAY! I am so excited for you. And I am so happy there are a few other babies being born before baby Baldwin comes to pass the time!

Camille said...

That's exciting! You are officially going to be a BIG family?! :) It's a good thing for you to be having more babies, because everybody knows you make 'em cute!

Kamie said...

Congratulations! We're really excited for you!

the Harris Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome :)

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Wahoo!!! I am so glad to have found your blog! Remember when we use to be friends? You two were are first married couple friends. I am also so glad to hear that you are having your fourth. Join the party! It is great and busy and never dull. Congrats!

Candice said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. I must say that you have the cutest little ones I can't wait to see what this one will look like.

Sincerely,

Candice, Michael, and Jordyn

Joshua - Melissa - Mason - Averie said...

I posted Nicole's invitation on my blog :)

Mindy said...

Hey Carolyn and Corby it is your cousin Mindy! I came across your blog (hope you don't care) and saw your exciting news!! Congradulations!
Carolyn, how are you feeling? I had no idea, apparently we need to get our family together a little more often! e-mail me and I will give you my blog address. I guess that will be one way we can keep in touch! mindytrimble@yahoo.com

Merm said...

Ha ha ha! I just read the comment under my "Amazing Chariot" post. I am sure Corby left that message as my child was referred to as Z money! I mean she is money though! We totally did copy you... I also copied your Sewing Machine. I mean when your cool people just copy you. Sorry dudes! try not to be so cool. Or maybe I just need to get my own life... ha ha!

Natali Thompson said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Congratulations you guys. That is so awesome. I think I heard that Jared and Amanda just had one too?? That is so much fun that all of your kids are so close in age. I am going to steal the links to all the other cousins off your blog too if that is ok!

kstamler said...

Corby...will you please get off the computer so Carolynn can update the blog!?