We had a Mother/Daughter tea party for activity days on Thursday afternoon (I am an activity days leader). My partner and I made little chick place cards compliments of Heather Bailey that turned out really cute. One of the other leaders had centerpieces from a daughters wedding. I borrowed table cloths from my mom and I think the whole effect was rather nice. Of course we had to get pastel colored bread from the bakery for tea sandwiches, the girls thought that was pretty cool. I took Andelin with me even though she is not old enough for activity days yet and we had a great time together.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother Daughter Tea Party
We had a Mother/Daughter tea party for activity days on Thursday afternoon (I am an activity days leader). My partner and I made little chick place cards compliments of Heather Bailey that turned out really cute. One of the other leaders had centerpieces from a daughters wedding. I borrowed table cloths from my mom and I think the whole effect was rather nice. Of course we had to get pastel colored bread from the bakery for tea sandwiches, the girls thought that was pretty cool. I took Andelin with me even though she is not old enough for activity days yet and we had a great time together.
Posted by Carolynn and Corby at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That looks fancy and FUN!! Sounds like they picked a great Activity Day leader!
I am so glad you posted pics! Those place settings turned out SO CUTE. And check you out making a link to Heather Bailey. You are getting good at this blogging shizzeroonie.
Post a Comment