Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hot Dogs in the Canyon


We went up American Fork canyon with Jared, Amanda, their kids and Hannah last month and I am just now getting around to posting.  It was such a nice night, we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and the kids played Indiana Jones in the trees.  We love living so close to the mountains!

Corbiliscious
Amanda and baby Sawyer
Jared and Gabe mesmerized by the fire
Pretty Savannah
Kaleb and Hannah putting out a burning marshmallow
Andelin posing for me
Marhsmallows and dirt, a very messy combo
Cade roasting marshmallows


3 comments:

Merm said...

How fun! Once again love the pics. I miss the canyon and roasting such fun goodies! I can't wait until we can join yall. Bergan... I love it. She is always getting her hands into something. Messy cute little toe head!

Natali Thompson said...

Carolyn-you guys seriously have the cutest kids! I am sad I missed the shower. How did it go? We had a great time at the cabin and it was fun to hang out with your mom and Hannah. We need to get together soon. I LOVE the skirts you made! I need to do some of those for Holly. She only wants to wear dresses and skirts.

Kamie said...

Darian's volleyball coach this week for the CEU tournament knows you! Her name is Molly and she played on the vball team with you your 10th grade year. She now lives in Elmo (a very small town outside of Price) and will be the sophomore coach next year at the high school. She said to tell you Hi and that she loves the Latimer family!