Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gretchen's Baby


Here are some picture's of Gretchen's sweet baby boy.  He was born today via scheduled c-section at about 10:30 am.  He measured in at 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 in. long.  Check out those cute round cheeks!  Mom and baby are both doing well, and I'm sure Gretchen will have more updates shortly.





7 comments:

Merm said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute! It is such a miracle. Everytime I see a baby for the first time I can not get over how miraculous it is that we are able to produce such amazing beings! He is so sweet! I can't CAN'T wait to hold him and snuggle him!

Camille said...

Thank you for posting! I've been waiting all day to see if someone would post a picture of him! He is a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see Gretchen holding him. What a sweet girl. She will be an amazing little mommy!

Steph said...

well he's pretty cute! I'm so glad you posted some pictures. We've been waiting to hear about it. Glad they are both doing well.

Amy said...

WOO-HOOO!
We can't believe it! The day of the birth and Clay and I are looking at Gretchen's cute babe a few thousand miles away. We are so thrilled to see him. Congratulations Latimer Family!

Natali Thompson said...

Tell her congratulations! How did the C section go? I can't wait for the updates-he is darling!! Way to go Gretch-

Mango said...

Oh he is adorable! Tell her I said congrats!

Amy said...

Oh, look at his little fuzzy wuzzy head! So cute, and such a Latimer. He's adorable, I can't wait until Gretchen posts more pictures!