Hello all! My friend is starting an online quilt shop that is set to launch on Aug 19 but her blog is up and running and she is giving away a quilt kit through a comment drawing. All you have to do is comment on her blog and you are entered in the drawing. Her site is not that well known yet so you have a pretty good shot at winning. Here is a picture of the quilt, the drawing is for all the fabric and the pattern to make the quilt. Here is the link to her blog. LanieJane.typepad.com
5 comments:
That is such a cute quilt! I just entered!!
I entered as well-thanks for the heads up. Those are darling. Is she going to be selling kits then?
Ok so now that we have to log in I making one little request...update :) Love ya!
Ok so now that we have to log in I making one little request...update :) Love ya!
WHEn ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG?? AND YES I AM YELING AT YOU!
Post a Comment