We bought in with a partner (our friends the Jensen's) on a boat at the end of this summer. We have had so much fun getting as much boating in as we could before the weather turned cold. Cade and Andelin are at such fun ages, they both have been waterskiing and Cade has gotten really good at wake boarding. Corby's wake boarding skills have also improved so much! It is fun to watch them, I will be joining in on the water fun next summer when I don't have such a big belly!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know you have invited us a few times to go boating and we were never able to.... and I am SO SAD that I have not been on that boat yet... and I was not even pregnant.
I LOVE YOUR BOAT!
wow... I said I like a ton of times. I am so selfish :)
Oh and I love the pic of all the kids and there cute lil bums.
Post a Comment