Andelin turned 6 on July 30. It was Cade's turn to have a friend party this year so we took Andelin and a couple of friends to see the American Girl movie. Andelin got a new bike from mom and dad, and an electric moped from her friend Adi. Adi got a new one so she was nice enough to pass her old one down to Andelin. She looks pretty cute tearing down the neighborhood on it.
I made the girls matching skirts, they were so excited they had to do ring around the rosies!
4 comments:
Wahoo! I love blog updates especially when they are of my favorite family! Way to go Carolynn!
It's good to read the updates!!! You both look not a day older, only the kids have gotten bigger. Cute skirts, cool boat, and looks like you had a fun summer! I guess we can expect more posts soon??? -when that 4th baby comes?:)
I MY WORD!!! It is about time! WOW!!! FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
So anywhoo... what a fun birthday! Lucky little kiddos get breakfast in bed! I LOVE the skirts you made. They are so cute. I need to have you teach me how to make one like that for Zanna.
Catching up time! I love the scooter-that is awesome. That boat is insane! Way to go guys- those skirts are darling, you should sell those! When is this baby coming??
Post a Comment