Baby girls are quite a bit cuter than baby boys--I have been missing out. Congratulations. I can't get enough of her pictures.
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to see her. I love her hair and cute bow. Nice work again Baldwins!
She's a beauty! I'm excited to see her when we spend Thanksgiving with you. Good job once again!
I really should check your blog more often! Congratulations! She is a pretty baby. She reminds me of Andelin!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Baby girls are quite a bit cuter than baby boys--I have been missing out. Congratulations. I can't get enough of her pictures.
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to see her. I love her hair and cute bow. Nice work again Baldwins!
She's a beauty! I'm excited to see her when we spend Thanksgiving with you. Good job once again!
I really should check your blog more often! Congratulations! She is a pretty baby. She reminds me of Andelin!
Post a Comment