Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New and Improved Fireplace

After years of hating our fireplace we finally did something about it. We had left over rock from the exterior of our house from last year, so we decided to redo our fire place. I love how it turned out, now I just need to find the perfect mirror to go over it.

Before
During
After

3 comments:

Kamie said...

I love it! Looks much more inviting and comfortable. Miss you guys!

Merm said...

Now looking at your new fireplace... your old one looks so dinky! Ha ha... I love love the mantel. It is beautiful. And the rock looks awesome. Now I bet you can't wait for the winter time so you can cuddle up next to a blazing fire... or can you?

Natali Thompson said...

Yipee!! You are blogging again! Your fireplace looks awesome! Can you come do mine? Dave can't seem to get ours done! :) Your family looks awesome. They are getting so big. When are we going to get together again???