We had a lot of fun this summer and took a lot of pictures, but I haven't blogged about it so while I'm just hanging out in the basement I will try and catch up a bit.
This isn't at the cabin, but Jathan wasn't there and Merm didn't have her camera so I am posting these pictures for her. The sky was really pretty behind Jathan as he was surfing. We were pushing our luck and staying out a little late. We paid for it when the mosquitoes swarmed us as we were docking!
Gracie playing in the sand on the beach.
This is one of the only pictures we have of Andelin boating, we couldn't get her away from the horses. Tough choices to make, I know.
Cade catching some air. He is getting pretty good.
Hooligans.
Cade surfing without the rope.
Corb and his Bergen.
Cade learning to drive, very supervised of course.
I had to get a picture of the sky behind the rig. Life is good.
Cute Cade.
6 comments:
You guys are all so amazing on the water-look at your kids! Awesome. Is your hubby really allergic to the sand? or is that an excuse? :)We should see if sometime we could have a cousin time up there-that would be so much fuN!
Hello, there, stranger!! I have to admit I gave up checking on your blog for a while, but Katie told me that our sister's bum was featured, so I had to come on and check it out! Too bad her bum isn't genetic. I definitely don't have the same one...
Your little family is the coolest! I hope we do fun things together when our kids get a little older. Maybe we should start now? Nah...I'm still trying to regain sanity.
How exciting about your house! I didn't know you were building. Good luck with it!
Yea. Thanks alot, Caroline! HA! That suit was snugging me all day! Yikes.
Way cute pictures, though. What a fun family you have. You guys are an inspiration! Really. And I think of you sometimes when I am attempting to crochet or make my house cuter. You're amazing. And SO cute you all are! I love your family picture.
Thanks for sharing your boat, too! Had fun learning to Surf... trying anyway.
And Someday, we're all off to the Philippines! I really would love to go with you guys!
Mary
YAY these pictures are so fun! I am gald you posted some of Jathan for me! Thanks! And remember how your legs were tanner than mine? Well I am pretty sure that is how life is going to be from here on out (shed a tear), I have never had the whitest legs in the family!!!
And ya... Mary's bum looks like she is like 16. What is that all about? That little bum.No pun intended ;)
I miss montana! I am going to have a really hard time missing Christmas at the cabin. The more I think about it the more I want to cry!!
hmmm. I check your blog only to still see a photo of Jathan wake boarding at the top. I mean it is a cool photo and all, but I really want to see more photos of your house and your kids and your projects. SO GET WITH IT!!! I really want you to update. Okay? Thanks!
PA
I LOVe you!
that should have said PS
Post a Comment