We had a great time at the cabin this year. Our kids are getting more and more fun. Cade and Kaleb went on a long mountain bike ride with Jared, Amanda, Corby and I and they did great! I could hardly keep up. Cade crashed on the way down and jumped up and yelled "I'm O.K.", Corby said it looked pretty burly.
We drove the kids up a wood road and let them ride down. We figure if we get them to love the down hill pretty soon it will make it worth the hard work of riding up.
Jared and Amanda and Corby and I went on a ride just the four of us. I was wishing Cade and Kaleb were with us so we could rest more. These guys killed me!
Corby and I.
My dad, Cade and Andelin rode the horses to the lake, My kids could not get enough of the horses this year. It makes me happy to see them get better at riding and more confident. My dad and mom were such great sports to take them out so much.
2 comments:
Such great memories, I love the Baldwin's!!
That is so awesome! Your dad cracks me up! Holly is slightly obsessed with horses right now as well. I think she has been on one once-so I guess that is all it took! I about died when I went on a bike ride with you guys one year-you are all so amazing!
Post a Comment