Friday, October 8, 2010

Piano Blues

My parents gave us their old piano as they decided they wanted more room in their office. This was my Grandma Thompson's piano and it has seen many moves and a whole lot of love. I asked my mom if she cared if I painted it and she was o.k. with it so I decided to paint it a nice non-neutral blue.

Before
Primed


After

I kind of love how it turned out. The piano bench is my favorite part.

4 comments:

Merm said...

OH carolynn... I pretty much die over this redo. Ha ha.. I love how you call it a non-neutral blue. Why are you so funny?

Yes Jathan was a hairy fairy princess(LOL). And I was his prince. He did get a kiss!!

the Harris Family said...

Great re-do! I like how it turned out. How are you guys?

Merm said...

No more private! No more private! No more private! No more private! Will you build a home in Alaska instead of Utah? Please? Please? Please? I need you here. I need to just drop in on you whenever I feel. I need to show you all the silly things I do that I know you will apreciate. I need you to teach me more cool stuff. I need to copy more of your projects. I just need you here... ready set go!

Scott and Marissa said...

I love this!! so creative!