Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday





I finally gave my mom her birthday present.  I had it finished in January, but couldn't pick it up from the quilter's until yesterday.  I bound it today and took it to her tonight.  I think she liked it, if not she did a good job of making me feel good.  I picked up the fabric in St. George in November on a girls trip and it totally reminded me of my mom.



I really like detail work in the triangles, I'm glad the quilter suggested it.

5 comments:

Camille said...

THis is so beautiful. I love it! You are very inspiring, Carolyn! Maybe if I keep seeing all your projects, I will be inspired enough to DO something!

Kamie said...

Carolynn you are amazing! The quilt is gorgeous. Someday I'm going to quit watching TV and find some fun talents like you have.

Scott & Adie said...

Okay, I thought that since you were going to "document" your projects we would see something really cool show up on your blog every 6 months or so. Two weeks later you have two more amazing projects! Is anybody else out there impressed????/feeling like a schlump??

LOVE the quilt and I'm sure Helen does too!

Merm said...

I just have one word... LOVE! I I love this quilt. Jathan was also very impressed.

Claudia said...

That quilt is amazing! YOU are amazing!