Friday, February 22, 2008

My Own Personal Maid

Look at those mounds of clean, folded clothes.  My darling Andelin folded 3 loads of laundry for me today.  Not only did she fold the laundry she went on and on about how much fun it was.  If only I could have her attitude.  I love it when she gets on a help mom kick, she cleans my whole house.  She loves to surprise the family: she cleans Cade's room, makes my bed, cleans the basement, organizes the toy closet... She loves the surprise aspect of it "Cade you should go in your room, there's nothing special about it but you should just go see it."  What a girl!

2 comments:

Camille said...

What a cutie! I'm sure this post will make a couple of my sisters feel like there IS hope! The kids WILL start helping around the house! How cute that she likes to surprise everyone! You must be a good mom!

Merm said...

She is a little cutie. She also helped out a lot while you were on your cruise and I was babysitting. I hope Zanna will like to clean! I could use an extra hand to fold clothes as this is my least favorite chore. At least I have my timer to help me along... ;)