Aren't we the picture of charm and domestic bliss? I made the apron I'm wearing last month and Marianne made her apron this week as a gift to her friend for her birthday. We just had to get a photo together. Pardon the blurriness, Cade was the photographer. On a side note, Bergen was pooping on the stairs as this photo was being taken. We may look like we've got it all together but the house was imploding around us!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Oh So Domestic!
Posted by Carolynn and Corby at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute aprons! I wish it was MY birthday! I do have to say, you two are some hot mammas!
I must say our aprons did turn out mighty cute. Thanks for the good idea and for helping me out. On a different note... wonderful little Bergen and her poo painting! It's a good thing she is so darn cute!
You guys are so cute and creative! I love all of the fun projects you do. Sorry to do this but, TAG you're it. Go to my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment